Refunds And Returns
Before returning any product, contact Hangarbuds Customer Service as a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number and return shipping instructions are required to process a return. Submitting an RMA request does not automatically constitute authorization. This can be done by filling out a product return form below.
It is the customer’s responsibility to verify application eligibility prior to starting the install. Hangarbuds is not responsible for parts installed incorrectly due to suggested applicability. It is the duty of the purchaser / installer to verify eligibility prior to install.
Merchandise that cannot be returned:
– Any part that holds a PMA, TSO or STC that has been used, tested or installed.
– Any part that has a shelf life – Batteries, Oil, Paint, Life Vest/Raft, Hazardous Material etc.
– Books, Videos, Software, Tools, Cut Material etc.
– Parts specified as ‘Final Sale’.
– Special order parts.
Merchandise that can be returned:
Eligible merchandise as outlined below may be returned for credit or refund within 30 days from date of shipment only if all of the following conditions are met. Otherwise a 18% restocking fee may apply. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer unless it was a result of our error. If shipping was prepaid on the original order, prepaid freight will be deducted:
– Parts must be returned in new, resalable and uninstalled condition.
– Packed in original manufacturer’s box with no marking or labels on box.
– Complete with instructions and all components provided by the manufacturer.
– If part shipped with an 8130, documentation must be included.
Credits for returned merchandise outside of 30 days are based upon an evaluation if the RMA is approved and is subject to:
– A minimum 18% restocking fee.
– Any manufacturer’s additional test or recertification fees.
– House account credit only.
Merchandise experiencing technical issues or are assumed defective:
Apply to manufacturer’s warranty policy. Must be sent to manufacturer for evaluation for repair or replacement as per the manufacturer’s warranty policy.
If you need information about the manufacturer’s warranty policy or contact information, please contact our customer service team.
Damaged or shorted merchandise:
Each parcel carriers $100.00 insurance against loss or damage. Additional insurance coverage will be added as required per parcel.
Open and examine all packages promptly. Notify the Aero Performance Customer Service Department within 14 days of any discrepancies in the order. If the merchandise is received in damaged condition or the carrier fails to deliver the entire shipment as shown on the Bill of Lading covering motor freight delivery, make note of the damage or shortage on the Bill of Lading and ask the driver to sign it. Please ship your return with the RMA number clearly on the shipping box, not the product box, prepaid and insured to the address located in your return paperwork.
Credit card refunds, once approved, will be issued to the same credit card used on the original order. Please allow 10 business days after credit has been approved for your return and refund to be processed. Do not return any products C.O.D. as it cannot be accepted by our warehouse.